Rankin Junior High and High School Students:
Below are a some processes you need to follow to complete this year:
1. We prefer you have your work completed by this Friday, May 15, so we can start collecting items on Monday, May 18. Students who do not complete their work by Friday, May 15 will begin getting calls on Monday to create an action plan to finish work by May 21, if not sooner.
2. Students who have completed all school work will need to turn in all school property (books, laptops, chargers, calculators, etc.) the week of Monday, May 18 through Thursday, May 21. You can come to the main office between the hours of 8:30—3:00. If you cannot make those hours contact the office to make special arrangements.
3. If personal items need to be collected from the school contact the high school office at 432-693-2451.
4. If personal items need to be collected from the locker rooms contact your coaches via email.
5. Seniors still need to turn in all laptops (even if you qualify to keep it). We will need to remove a few items from the laptops before we can return it to qualifying seniors.
6. We will begin making recommendations and requirements for summer school this week. Letters will go out sometime next week.
7. HS (9-12) Athletic and UIL/TMSCA Awards will be presented online on Monday, May 18, at 5:30 p.m., via Facebook Live (Rankin Independent School District page).
8. JH/HS Academic & JH UIL Awards will be presented online on Tuesday, May 19, at 5:30 p.m., via Facebook Live (Rankin Independent School District page).
9. Band students need to turned in CLEAN band shirts, pants and shoes when they turn in all other school property. If a student wishes to take an instrument home for the summer he/she will need to contact Ms. Bobbi Templeton.
If you have any questions, contact Mr. Gallardo.